Our Market Blog
Don’t know how to cook your new veggies? Google recipes for Market veggies. Then share your cooking experiences, and find new ones, on our Market Community Food Blog!
Stop the Presses
- Please share this video with friends who want to know more about St. Pete Locally Grown. Thank you!
- edible Tampa Bay Featured Fall 2013 Issue
- 83 Degrees Media Featured Jan. 15, 2013 Issue
- In Creative Loafing Featured Sept. 6-12, 2012 Issue
- On local Fox News Interviews from May 2012
- “Charlotte Smiled” Blog Post with review of our Market business model and exemplary products!
What Are We Up To?
- Follow our Pinterest project to document all the great food growing right here in the St. Petersburg Community St. Pete’s Urban Growers on Pinterest Want to participate by posting your veggies? Just email email@example.com
- Check out our weekly fun preparing for Friday deliveries as we document this journey with wonderful volunteers! The Art of Distributing Food to the St. Petersburg Community
- Check Out New Posts on our Market Community Blog on Google: stpetelocallygrownnet.blogspot.com ; Like to author on our blog? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you prefer Google+ over Facebook, we now have a Google Page. Please follow us?
- Please “Like Us”… On Facebook and tell your friends about us. A testimonial would be appreciated.
- We are now listed on Green Me Locally where you can find many other local eco-friendly companies in the Tampa Bay Area or leave us a review.
SPLG Market Announcement Follow-up - PLS READ
If you keep up with SPLG news then you won’t miss future news I will send out regarding:
- how/where to find locally grown produce after our Market closes. Several of our Growers are working on this.
- other co-ops to buy from
- who to contact if you want to continue coming to monthly socials with like-minded people
- direct contact info for trusted sources of local pastured beef, pork, etc.
Some of you may have missed the email I sent out on Jan. 24th about our Market closing permanently on March 31st after 5 years of operation. If you need to catch up, all customer news is posted on our Weblog page in date order.
In addition, I always send a veggie status update to customers who have purchased that week. The update sometimes contains current updates on the business as well. I am also informing new customers who sign up that their membership will end in several months.
Please take the time to read all communications coming from SPLG for your benefit if you want to be informed. My emails are sent out by either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Are they going to your spam box?
Best to all!
Tina, YOUR Market Manager